We are delighted to announce the release of modusGate 6.3. For those who’ve been using it, you already know – for everyone else, modusGate is our complete, award-winning, on-premise email security solution.
The team has been hard at work over the last few months and we are excited to provide a very important upgrade to our unique Advanced Threat Protection (ATP) features with this release. Included in this release are new features that provide administrators with much greater flexibility and control.
What’s new in modusGate 6.3?
- New Targeted Phishing Protection feature that protects against Business Email Compromise threats. These threats are low volume, highly targeted and crafted to impersonate high level executives.
- All 12 scanning layers are now dynamically interconnected to more accurately detect email threats.
- A New and more responsive Message Log that allows you to identify why an email was delivered or not to your mail server.
- Need to offload quarantine responsibilities for MS Exchange Distribution lists? Give access to the owners or managers via modusGate’s webQuarantine.
- Augmented scanning capability for emails containing archived file attachments, such as RAR, 7ZIP and ZIP.
- Improved stability of Sender Policy Framework (SPF) and support for truncated records.
If you’d like to find out more, please get in touch with us.
To upgrade and download the latest version, head to my.vircom.com.