Warning: Lots of gushing in this blog post, author goes out of his way to thank a lot of people.
Lots to be thankful for on this day, and it starts with our customers, our readers, and our blog contributors.
- To our customers: for staying with us and renewing year after year, in an ultra-competitive business.
- To our customers: for entrusting to us the management of a critical component of your network infrastructure.
- To our customers: for teaching us what it takes to create a great application and provide great service.
- To our customers: for taking the time to learn about email security and educate your own end-users.
- To our customers: for hiring admins who care about protecting the value of email.
- To our readers: for taking time out of a busy day to see what’s happening on Email Security Matters.
- To our readers: for caring enough to actually comment on a post that engages you.
- To our blog contributors: for pouring a little bit of yourselves into each and every blog post.
- To our blog contributors: for challenging yourselves to bring compelling, useful content to our customers into each and every blog post.
- To our blog contributors: for that healthy competitive spirit to produce the most read post, every week and every month.
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And, please, don’t fall for any of those Black Friday email scams.