Vircom's team of professionals will perform an optimization report on one or more modusMail™ or modusGate™ servers. For an additional cost, we will implement any recommended changes.
|Server Optimization Services|
|Report||Report & Implementation|
|450$ for 2 hours, including production of the report||750$ for 4 hours, including production of the report and implementation of any recommended changes|
Save Time, Avoid Headaches
Let our team of Email Security Optimization Specialists do the hard work. Our staff has optimized thousands of installations on Windows® 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008R2, VMware ESX, Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. Get in touch with our team to get a quote or to receive a custom project evaluation.
Who is this product for?
Any customer who may not feel confident about their installation, and who want us to double-check their configuration and make recommendations.
Where is the work done?
- Remotely, on your Window Servers using a remote connection tool.
- We can work with any remote connection tool you can provide.
When is the work done?
- Whenever you want the work done: during regular business hours at usual billing rate or outside business hours for a premium (200$ extra charge).
- We need at least two-weeks notice for scheduling purposes.
- Ensure that the system is working correctly and optimally.
- Pro-actively ensure that no unforeseen problems subsist.
- Have it verified by an expert.
What is included with this service?
- Verification of all major functionalities:
- Console configuration is appropriate.
- Configured per best practices guide.
- Mail Flow occuring properly [examining the spools for any anomalies].
- Webmail and/or Webquarantine login working properly.
- Webmonitoring functions properly.
- POP/IMAP functioning properly.
- Verify that all necessary databases are properly set.
- Look at the error logs to see if there are any problems.
- Test it by sending spam to it using spamtools.
- In the case of Modus blockade deployments, we will also verify that:
- Security is configured properly to talk to file server share.
- Services are running under proper account for file server access.
- Data is being written to shared resources properly.
- Nodes are properly identified.
- In the case of implementation, we also apply all recommended changes and ensure the proper cleanup & backup processes are in place.
What is not handled by this service?
- We do not configure your DNS Server, routers, firewalls or any other external software for you; we can only make recommendations.
- We do not configure your billing system or any other third party software or hardware for you [exception: MS-SQL and our databases].
- Customer must be available while we perform the services, and answer any questions we may have.
- Systems must conform to our system requirements.
- Systems must have an up-to-date and supported operating system (all Windows® Updates must be applied ahead of time)
- Systems must have latest .NET Framework installed (and associated updates).
- A place to store the backups that we will put in place.
More questions?Get in touch with our team to get answers.