Vircom’s team of professionals will perform a remote upgrade of one or more modusMail™ or modusGate™ servers to a new version of the product.
|Server Upgrade Services|
|1 Server||2+ Servers|
|475$ for 2-4 hours, 200$ additional charge if after business hours||750$ for 4-8 hours, 200$ additional charge if after business hours|
Save Time, Avoid Headaches
Let our team of Email System Engineers do the hard work. Our staff has performed thousands of Professional Services on Windows® 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008R2, VMware ESX, Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. Get in touch with our team to get a quote or to receive a custom project evaluation.
Where is the work done?
- Remotely, on your Window Servers using a remote connection tool.
- We can work with any remote connection tool you can provide.
When is the work done?
- Whenever you want the work done: during regular business hours at usual billing rate or outside business hours for a premium (200$ extra charge).
- We need at least two-weeks notice for scheduling purposes.
- Save time.
- Get it safely upgraded and avoid mistakes.
- Minimize risk.
What is being done?
- Download the upgrade package and the current package to your servers.
- Assist you in backing up your configuration prior to the upgrade.
- Upgrade the User Database (modus Blockade).
- Ensure that settings replication still works from your primary to secondary nodes (High Availability setups).
- Upgrade the modusMail or modusGate installation
- Perform a post-upgrade sanity check.
- Assist you in a rollback should a major problem occur.
- Install cleanup & automated backup scripts if needed.
What is not handled by this service?
- Vircom is not responsible for any modifications or customization done to our interfaces. You will need to redo customizations as needed.
- Vircom will not configure your DNS Server, routers, firewalls or any other external software for you; we can only make recommendations.
- Vircom will not configure your billing system or any other third party software or hardware for you [exception: MS-SQL and our databases].
- Customer must be available while we perform the services, and answer any questions we may have.
- Systems must conform to our system requirements for the version being upgraded to.
- Systems must have an up-to-date and supported operating system (all Windows® Updates must be applied ahead of time)
- Systems must have latest .NET Framework installed (and associated updates).
- A place to store the backups that we will put in place.