Online Backup Configuration
Vircom's team of professionals will deploy an online backup solution to backup modusMail™ settings and databases to our secure infrastructure for safe keeping.
|Server Backup Services|
|250$ per server, 1 hour each.|
Save Time, Avoid Headaches
Don't lose valuable time - ensure that your settings and databases are securely backed up. Our staff has performed thousands of installations on Windows® 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008R2, VMware ESX, Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010.Get in touch with our team to get a quote or to receive a custom project evaluation.
Who is this product for?
Customers who want to have the peace of mind to know that we keep a copy of their configuration in case of disaster.
Where is the work done?
- Remotely, on your Window® Servers using a remote connection tool.
- We can work with any remote connection tool you can provide.
When is the work done?
- Whenever you want the work done: during regular business hours at usual billing rate or outside business hours for a premium (200$ extra charge).
- We need at least two-weeks notice for scheduling purposes.
- Reduce risk of complete data loss.
- Quick recovery in the case of a disaster.
- Peace of mind knowing it was done by an expert.
What is included with this service?
- Installation of backup tools.
- Creation of storage site at Vircom.
- Deployment of backup scripts.
- We backup:
- Your modusMail™ or modusGate™ registry configuration.
- Your databases (user settings & user trusted and blocked senders).
- We do not backup:
- Your quarantine database or mailstore.
- Your mailboxes and webmail\user settings [modusMail]
- We will assist you to deploy a local solution for the latter.
What is not handled by this service?
- We do not configure your DNS Server, routers, firewalls or any other external software for you; we can only make recommendations.
- We do not configure your billing system or any other third party software or hardware for you [exception: MS-SQL and our databases].
- Customer must be available while we perform the services, and answer any questions we may have.
- Systems must conform to our system requirements.
- Systems must have an up-to-date and supported operating system (all Windows® Updates must be applied ahead of time)
- Systems must have latest .NET Framework installed (and associated updates).
- A place to store the backups that we will put in place.
More questions?Get in touch with our team to get answers.