High Availability and Blockade Installation
Vircom's team of professionals will assist you to create a High-Availability or Blockade configuration. Note that the customer must already own modusMail™ or modusGate™.
|Server Blockade/High-Availability Services|
|1,000$ for 4-8 hours, 200$ additional charge if after business hours|
Save Time, Avoid Headaches
Let our team of Email Security Installation Specialists do the hard work. Our staff has performed thousands of installations on Windows® 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008R2, VMware ESX, Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. Get in touch with our team to get a quote or to receive a custom project evaluation.
Who is this product for?
Busy administrators who want the installation of modusMail™ or modusGate™ done for them, from scratch.
Where is the work done?
- Remotely, on your Window® Servers using a remote connection tool.
- We can work with any remote connection tool you can provide.
When is the work done?
- Whenever you want the work done: during regular business hours at usual billing rate or outside business hours for a premium (200$ extra charge).
- We need at least two-weeks notice for scheduling purposes.
- Save time.
- Get it running optimally right off the bat.
- Have it setup by an expert.
What is included with this service?
- Basic installation of modusMail™ or modusGate™:
- Install SQL Express if needed.
- Install the modus package.
- Apply best practices.
- Get it talking to billing system (if applicable).
- Sanity check to make sure all major functionalities work.
- Deployment of replication processed between servers. (if multiple server installation)
- Deployment of common shared resources (blockade).
- We will also upgrade both the original node and the new node to the latest version post-setup.
- We help you deploy any necessary backup processes or policies.
What is not handled by this service?
- If you did any sort of customizations that need to be redone. We are not responsible for any modifications done to our interfaces.
- We do not configure your DNS Server, routers, firewalls or any other external software for you, we can only make recommendations.
- We do not configure your billing system or any other third party software or hardware for you [exception: MS-SQL and our databases].
- Customer must be available while we perform the services, and answer any questions we may have.
- Systems must conform to our system requirements.
- Systems must have an up-to-date and supported operating system (all Windows® Updates must be applied ahead of time)
- Systems must have latest .NET Framework installed (and associated updates).
- A place to store the backups that we will put in place.
More questions?Get in touch with our team to get answers.