Vircom's team of professionals will perform an installation of a single or multiple modusMail™ or modusGate™ server(s), from scratch on an existing Windows® server running at the customer's site. In the case of multiple servers, this includes High-Availability configurations and/or Blockade configurations from scratch (no prior existing modus-based infrastructure).
|Server Installation Services|
|1 Server||2+ Servers|
|1,000$ for 2-4 hours, 200$ additional charge if after business hours||1,200$ for 4-8 hours, 200$ additional charge if after business hours|
Save Time, Avoid Headaches
Let our team of Email Security Installation Specialists do the hard work. Our staff has performed thousands of installations on Windows® 2000, 2003, 2008, 2008R2, VMware ESX, Exchange 2000, 2003, 2007 and 2010. Get in touch with our team to get a quote or to receive a custom project evaluation.
Who is this product for?
Busy administrators who want the installation of modusMail™ or modusGate™ done for them, from scratch.
Where is the work done?
- Remotely, on your Window® Servers using a remote connection tool.
- We can work with any remote connection tool you can provide.
When is the work done?
- Whenever you want the work done: during regular business hours at usual billing rate or outside business hours for a premium (200$ extra charge).
- We need at least two-weeks notice for scheduling purposes.
- Save time.
- Get it running optimally right off the bat.
- Have it setup by an expert.
What is included with this service?
- Basic installation of modusMail™ or modusGate™:
- Install SQL Express if needed.
- Install the modus package.
- Apply best practices.
- Get it talking to billing system (if applicable).
- Sanity check to make sure all major functionalities work.
- Deployment of replication processed between servers. (if multiple server installation)
- Deployment of common shared resources (blockade). (if multiple server installation)
- We help populate the server on the provision that the customer has:
- All domains listed in a text file [modusMail] or mail routing info [modusGate], IN CLEARTEXT.
- All users listed in a text file (username @ domain.com,password) [modusMail], IN CLEARTEXT.
- All aliases/forwarding addresses, provided in a text file [modusMail], IN CLEARTEXT.
- Import existing whitelist/blacklist (must be supplied as a text file).
- Import rules and policies if switching from another system, as closely as possible to the old server [modusGate].
- We do a basic walkthrough of the application.
- We help you deploy any necessary backup processes or policies.
What is not handled by this service?
- We do not configure your DNS Server, routers, firewalls or any other external software for you, we can only make recommendations.
- We do not configure your billing system or any other third party software or hardware for you [exception: MS-SQL and our databases].
- Customer must be available while we perform the services, and answer any questions we may have.
- Systems must conform to our system requirements.
- Systems must have an up-to-date and supported operating system (all Windows® Updates must be applied ahead of time)
- Systems must have latest .NET Framework installed (and associated updates).
- A place to store the backups that we will put in place.
More questions?Get in touch with our team to get answers.